Struggling with Rosacea is something fairly new that I have been struggling with on a daily basis for the past 2 years. I have been struggling to find organic non-toxic products to help me tame and heal my flares. Finally, I have found 5 organic products that I swear (before and after photos were taken only 3 days apart!):
1. Organic Sea Moss Exfoliator -I use this 2-3 times a week to exfoliate and help me get rid of the flaky skin on my rosacea flares. Sea moss, also called Irish Moss, is a seaweed abundant in protein, beta-carotene, magnesium, calcium, and vitamins B and C. When massaged on face, organic sea moss finely exfoliates and nourishes skin, bringing out a natural radiance.
How to Use: Place a dime size amount into your palm, and add a teaspoon of water. Blend together to create a gel like texture. Apply to face and lather for one minute before rinsing off with warm water!
Ingredients: Organic Irish Moss, Organic Grapeseed Flour, Organic Geranium Oil
2. REDNESS RESCUE CREAM (RRC) –After washing my face, I first would apply my serum, and then this product on top of it right onto the rosacea to help calm irritation. Wakame Seaweed Extract increases skin oxygen consumption, promoting healing and collagen production.Green mineral tint immediately reduces the look of redness while local organic grape seed oil hydrates without greasiness.
- Reduces skin redness
- Calms irritated sensitive skin
- Improves intercellular oxygen and moisture
- Strengthens skin cell health and improves renewal
- Promotes scar and acne healing
2. CLOUD COMFORT CREAM– This would be my second layer on top of the Redness Rescue Cream, It helps nourish and protect my stressed, irritated, and red skin with ultra calming bioavailable nutrients such as organic cloudberry and chia extracts. Calm Liposome deeply penetrates the skin to stimulate cell regeneration, soothe irritation, and improve skin elasticity. Perfect for environmentally aggravated skin, rosacea, or anyone with skin that needs extra TLC.
- Reduces epidermal inflammation and irritation
- Promoting skin healing and renewal
- Calms irritation and reduces redness
- Provides environmental moisture barrier
- Made with certified organic ingredients
- No petrochemicals, SLS or artificial preservatives
- Vegetarian and cruelty free
3. THE GREEN BALM– This is the third layer of my skin regime, at night I mix a dab of this in with my lotion both to give my dry and irritated roseac skin extra nutriment while I sleep. In the morning I use it after I use a toner to massage my face with my magic globes to encourage better circulation and to help tone the facial muscles.
INGREDIENTS *Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, *Glycine Soja (Soy Bean) Oil, *Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, *Cera Alba (Beeswax), *Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, *Achillea Millefolium (Yarrow) Extract, *Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Oil, Chlorophyll, **Limonene.*certified organic **occurs naturally in tea tree oil.
5. MYMATCHA All-Over Moisture Stick – I use the cocokind collective MYMATCHA All-Over Moisture Stick to help rejuvenate the dry spots I get from the rosacea (the flakes) and to protect my skin from free radical damage, not to mention to moisturize skin all day long. I personally use it right under my eyes and on my cheeks where the rosacea flares are throughout the day and in the morning.
The USDA Organic MYMATCHA can be used as an everyday lip balm, under eye balm, dark circle corrector, facial highlighter, dry area treatment…anywhere and everywhere! With just three organic ingredients, the MYMATCHA is perfect for on-the-go applications.
Ingredients: Organic virgin coconut oil, organic beeswax, organic matcha tea powder
I hope this helps anyone looking for an organic remedy for skin with Rosacea !!!