With everything that is going on in the world, and Summer finally here, I wanted to provide a reminder and some ways to make sure we are still connecting with our kiddos, encouraging creativity, positivity, and a safe space for self expression. While social distancing is still recommended, local parks and public pools may not be ideal locations to take your little ones (or yourself). So – I’ve put together a list of non toxic amazon products for kids/toddlers that will make for wicked fun summer activities! Hope this is helpful!
1. Sensory bath or pool with Non Toxic Water Beads
Encourages Sensory Exploration: Bright and engaging colors are sure to keep kids (3+) engaged. Promotes Learning: Helps kids with color recognition, counting & fine motor skill.
3. Outside fun with Non Toxic Bubbles
Who remembers the early 2000’s bubble packages with the little ball maze game on the cap? I FOUND IT … BUT BETTER! Non toxic & still just as entertaining!
4. Outdoor or indoor art with Non Toxic Ink Pad + Non Toxic Watercolor Paint (no more stressing if acrylic paint is non toxic ) + Giant Fingerpaint Paper + Waterproof Kids Art Smock
Finger painting is THE most fun! Imagine a hot summer day, finger painting outside with Non toxic watercolors, and then using the sprinklers or your hose to clean up and refresh the kiddos? A DREAM! Included a great massive paper pad for ultimate finger painting canvas and I also added the CUTEST little smocks incase you were indoors and wanted less of a mess.
5. Indoor or outdoor painting with Non Toxic Water Colors + more colors
Get those creative juices flowing with your little ones, painting is always a good idea! The florescent water colors are awesome and look great on paper.
6. Indoor clay making art with Non Toxic Oven Bake Clay + more Colors
Clay helps with development capabilities with your kiddos senses – bright colors, exercise hands-on coordination, let their imagination fly!
7. Bath time with Non Toxic Washable Bath Crayons
I used to love bath time and playing with my little toys, if I had these non toxic bath crayons I’d never want to get out!
8. Drawing time with Non Toxic Jumbo Crayons
I loved these crayons because for little ones they are such an easy grip!