Struggling with Rosacea is something fairly new that I have been struggling with on a daily basis for the past 2 years. I have been struggling to find non-toxic products to help me tame and heal my flares. Finally, I have found 5 non toxic skincare that I swear by (before and after photos were taken only 3 days apart!):
1. Acai Pulp Facial Scrub – I use this 2-3 times a week to exfoliate and help me get rid of the flaky skin on my rosacea flares. Made with crushed Organic Acai Berries to brighten and deeply nourish the skin, this antioxidant-packed scrub smoothes away dry and dead skin to leave you with a super soft and glowing complexion!
2. REDNESS RESCUE CREAM (RRC) –After washing my face, I first would apply my serum, and then this product on top of it right onto the rosacea to help calm irritation. Wakame Seaweed Extract increases skin oxygen consumption, promoting healing and collagen production.Green mineral tint immediately reduces the look of redness while local organic grape seed oil hydrates without greasiness.
- Reduces skin redness
- Calms irritated sensitive skin
- Improves intercellular oxygen and moisture
- Strengthens skin cell health and improves renewal
- Promotes scar and acne healing
2. CLOUD COMFORT CREAM– This would be my second layer on top of the Redness Rescue Cream, It helps nourish and protect my stressed, irritated, and red skin with ultra calming bioavailable nutrients such as organic cloudberry and chia extracts. Calm Liposome deeply penetrates the skin to stimulate cell regeneration, soothe irritation, and improve skin elasticity. Perfect for environmentally aggravated skin, rosacea, or anyone with skin that needs extra TLC. (One bottle lasts me MONTHS)
- Reduces epidermal inflammation and irritation
- Promoting skin healing and renewal
- Calms irritation and reduces redness
- Provides environmental moisture barrier
- Made with certified organic ingredients
- No petrochemicals, SLS or artificial preservatives
- Vegetarian and cruelty free
3. Honest Beauty Organic Facial Oil- This is the last layer of my skin regime, at night and even sometimes in the morning depending on how dry my skin is, I dab a few drops of this for overnight / daytime nourishment on my irritated roseac skin.
Tip: In the morning I use it after I use a toner to massage my face with my magic globes to encourage better circulation and to help tone the facial muscles and at night or mid-day I use it with my Facial Massager/Light therapy gadget for some lymphatic drainage.
See my YouTube video to learn more about this massager here.
5. Suntegrity Face Sunscreen – I use the Suntegrity Natural Moisturizing face sunscreen and primer every single day no matter the weather. Sun exposure is a huge factor in rosacea and you want to minimize it as much as possible. I found this sunscreen sensitive enough for my skin, smells amazing, lasts FOREVER and does the job! Works great under makeup as well!
I hope this helps anyone looking for an organic remedy for skin with Rosacea !!! You can also read more about my Skincare Journey here